Outstanding features include:
- DR-MD500 features DMR Tier 1 and Tier II operation
- 55W RF output on 2m band (144~148MHz)
- 40W RF output on 70cm band (430~450MHz)
- 4,000 channels, 250 zones, 250 scan lists
- 10,000 talk groups, 250 Radio ID & 300,000 Digital contacts list
- Large 1.77″/45mm full-colour LCD displays DMR ID, callsign, name
and geographical information
- Preset digital encryption codes
- Automatic repeater roaming feature
- Automatic Analogue and Digital mode switching
- Easy import of DMR contact database (world-wide)
- Commercial radio cross-modulation, intermodulation and strong
signal handling receive performance!
- Cross-band repeater w/Analog uplink/Digital downlink or vice versa
- Multiple wideband receive frequency ranges; 76~108MHz, 136MHz~174MHz (FMN mode) and 400~480MHz (FMN mode)
- Outstanding receive sensitivity
- FM Broadcast receive with 100 memory channels & VFO
- Automatic date & time calibration by GPS
- Manually programmable Side and Hot keys
- Four RF power output levels;
55/25/10/1W on the 2m band and
40/25/10/1W on the 70cm band
- Programmable auto repeater shift in VFO mode
- Included illuminated EMS-88 DTMF handmic
- Signalling; CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2-tone/5-tone encode and decode!
- CTCSS tone and DCS scan
- Recording time; 4 hours!
- Channel spacings; Analogue: 12.5/25kHz, Digital: 12.5kHz
- Audio output; 2W
- Audio distortion; <5%
- Requires 13.8Vdc @ approx. 12A max.
- Dimensions; 141w x 40h x 188d mm
- Weight; 1.04kg.
- Information above is subject to confirmation!
- Options are at extra cost
- Options will be listed soon…
- Some options may not initially be available